1. Types of Personal Information Xilio May Collect
2. Uses of Personal Information
Xilio may collect, use, and process Personal Information via the website in the following ways:
- We will process information voluntarily submitted to us, such as your name, contact information, interests, including your interest in a specific role, in order to contact you to obtain more information, provide you with information that you have requested, or provide additional information which Xilio believes may be of interest to you.
- We may automatically collect information, via cookies and related technologies, about your use of this website. This may allow us to understand how the website is used or how you interact with our website in order to enable us to tailor and improve this website.
3. Data Sharing
Xilio and its third-party service providers may act on our behalf to collect and use data that assists in the hosting, maintenance, and improvement of this website as well as employee recruitment/hiring. This website is intended for US residents and is hosted and maintained within the United States.
Xilio and its third-party service providers may exchange such information with each other or with you over the Internet or intranet systems for the purposes of carrying out the activities described above.
Our website uses both “persistent” and “non-persistent” cookies and related technologies (“cookies”), which are small data files that a server sends or technology that is stored on your browser device, or the page you are viewing when you access a website. We use “non-persistent cookies” to provide you with the best presentation of our contents as you navigate our website. Some of these “non-persistent cookies” are considered essential to the functioning of the website and are automatically deleted when you close your web browser.
We use “persistent cookies” to track page visits and how you interact with our website, including pages visited and links clicked, in order to help us analyze our website usage more accurately and tailor your experience. Web browsers may offer users of our websites the ability to disable receiving certain types of cookies; however, if cookies are disabled, some features or functionality of our websites may not function correctly. The “help” menu on most internet browsers contains information on how to disable cookies, or you can visit http://aboutcookies.com/.
5. Data Security
Xilio has implemented a data security program that contains administrative, technical, and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard your Personal Information from unlawful use and unauthorized disclosure. However, no system is completely secure or error-free. We do not, and cannot, guarantee the complete security of your Personal Information.
6. Your Rights in Connection with Your Personally Identifiable Information:
Under certain circumstances, and as required by law you may have the right to:
- Request access to your Personal Information. This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you.
- Request correction of any incomplete or inaccurate Personal Information that we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your Personal Information when there is no need for us to continue processing it, or you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your Personal Information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party), and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
- Request the restriction of processing of your Personal Information to suspend the processing, for example if you want us to verify its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Information to another party.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your Personal Information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances. In addition, there may be requests that we are unable to process because of certain legal requirements that we may have. If a request is denied, we will notify you of the reason.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your Personal Information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is an appropriate security measure to ensure that Personal Information is not disclosed to a person who does not have the right to receive it.
7. California Privacy Rights
While Xilio does not provide your Personal Information to third parties for their use in marketing, under California law, California residents have the right to opt-out of such use of their Personal Information if it occurred.
8. Children’s Privacy
Xilio websites and applications are not intended to attract children, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Information of anyone under the age of 13. If you believe your child is using our website, please contact us online in the “Contact Us” section of our website, so we can investigate and delete any applicable data.
Any portions of this policy are void to the extent they are prohibited by applicable law.
10. How to Contact Us
If you choose to contact us via mail at the address below, please provide your name, address, email address, along with your questions, comments, or requests.
Xilio Therapeutics, Inc.
Attn: Head of Legal
828 Winter Street Suite 300
Waltham, MA 02451